Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS) Register Now
The Government is the single largest buyer of a variety of goods. With a view to increase the share of purchases from the small-scale sector, the Government Stores Purchase Programme was launched in 1955-56. NSIC registers Micro & small Enterprises (MSEs) under Single Point Registration scheme (SPRS) for participation in Government Purchases.
Benefits of Registration
The units registered under Single Point Registration Scheme of NSIC are eligible to get the benefits under “Public Procurement Policy for Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs) Order 2012” as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises, New Delhi vide Gazette Notification dated 23.03.2012.
- Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost;
- Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD),
- In tender participating MSEs quoting price within price band of L1+15 per cent shall also be allowed to supply a portion up to 20% of requirement by bringing down their price to L1 Price where L1 is non MSEs.
- Every Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs shall set an annual goal of minimum 20 per cent of the total annual purchases of the products or services produced or rendered by MSEs. Out of annual requirement of 20% procurement from MSEs, 4% is earmarked for units owned by Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribes (as per PPP Order dated 23.03.2012 overall procurement goal shall be mandatory w.e.f. 01/04/2015)
- In addition to the above, 358 items are also reserved for exclusive purchase from SSI Sector.
- All Micro & Small Enterprises which are registered with the Director of Industries (DI)/District Industries Centre (DIC) as manufacturing/service enterprises or having Acknowledgement of Entrepreneurs Memorandum (EM Part-II) are eligible for registration with NSIC under its Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS).
- Micro & Small Enterprises who have already commenced their commercial production but not completed one year of existence. The Provisional Registration Certificate can be issued to such Micro & Small Enterprises under Single Point Registration scheme with monitory limit of Rs. 5.00 Lacs which shall be valid for the period of one year only from the date of issue after levying the registration fee and obtaining the requisite documents.
How to Apply
Micro & Small Enterprises shall have to apply either online on our website www.nsicspronline.com or on the prescribed application form in Duplicate and to be submitted to the concerned Zonal/Branch Office of NSIC located nearest to the unit. In case of any difficulty in filling the application form and completing the documentation, please consult any of the Zonal/Branch office of NSIC. The application form containing Terms & conditions are available free of cost from all offices of the NSIC.
The guidelines attached with the Application Form provide a checklist for the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application.